Commercial Roof Inspection
Certified Inspector is a Certified Roof Inspection company and a member in good standing with the Certified Commercial Property Inspectors Association (CCPIA). Certified Inspectors provide comprehensive commercial roof inspection services in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade County. Our Commercial Roof Inspection is one of the most complete commercial roof inspections in the market. Our Commercial Roof Inspection include everything that is needed to confirm the condition of your roof in an unbiased, conflict of interest free, roof inspection.
Unlike regular roofing contractors, we don't have an interest in repairing your commercial roof, let alone sell you a new roof. Our commercial roofing inspection training and certification requires us to inspect the roof from above and from below (provided that we have access). In addition, we will use Drone Technology and Thermal Imaging or Infrared Technology to inspect your commercial roofing from above and below and help pin-point areas of hidden leaks or energy loss. Trust our commercial roofing inspection. If there is something wrong with it, we will find it. Call us at (561) 570-6311 to schedule an appointment to have your commercial roof inspected by one of our Certified Commercial Roofing Inspectors.
What's Included with your Roof Inspection?
Our Commercial Roof Inspection is one of the most complete roof inspections in the Market. We include the following:
- Determination of your Commercial Roof location. Is it on a High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ)?
- Permit search or permit history investigation for commercial roof history and inspections.
- Determination of commercial roof age and what kind of material the roof was built with. Is is TPO, Modified Bitumen, Metal Roof, SIngle Ply or Double Ply.
- Determination of commercial roof material to make sure it meets the Florida Building Code or Miami-Dade Product Approvals.
- Access the attic to determine Commercial Roof Deck type, Commercial Roof Deck attachments (sheeting), measure the size of nails and use special equipment to determine the spacing of the nails.
- Determine what kinds of Roof-to-Wall attachments there are.
- We look at the Roof Geometry and advise any retrofits that you can do to make your roof more secure against wind storm.
- Commercial Roof Moisture Survey and or Commercial Roof Thermal Imaging will cost extra.
- We take pictures and include all the pictures required by your insurance company with your report.
- We DO NOT perform Commercial Roof Repairs. Therefore, rest assured that we have no interest in doing any work in your Commercial Roof. In fact, people use us to verify that their roofers did the work right.
what else do you get from your trusted certified inspector?
Licensed and Insured
Unbiased Inspection Reports
20+ Years of Construction Experience
Thermal Imaging Inspection Included
Same Day or After Hour Inspection Report Available
State of the Art Video and Paperless Technology
Online Quote and Scheduling 24/7
Price Match Guaranteed
200% Satisfaction Guaranteed.