Pre-Lease Real Estate Inspections
Pre-Lease Real Estate Inspections
Certified Inspectors provide comprehensive Pre-lease property inspection services in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade County. A Pre-lease inspections provide a property condition report before entering a long term lease agreement for a commercial property. A Pre-lease inspection includes a property condition assessment of the commercial property being leased by either the landlord or the tenant, and sometimes both parties. Landlord and Tenant can benefit from a Pre-Lease inspection. Since most lease agreements place the responsibility of maintaining some or all of the building systems on the leasee, having a Pre-lease inspection is just as important as it is prior to purchasing a commercial property. An inspection protect both parties. Our Commercial Real Estate Inspection can be customized to meet the client needs when requested. Otherwise we will follow the Certified Commercial Inspector Standard of Practice. Call us at (561) 570-6311 to schedule an appointment to have your Commercial space or property professionally inspected by one of our Certified Master Inspectors.
We provide inspection services for all types of commercial properties in South Florida including:
- Apartment buildings
- Retail stores
- Shopping centers
- Institutional Buildings
What's Included in a Pre-Lease Inspection?
Our Commercial Real Estate Inspection is one of the most complete visual inspections in the Market. We inspect the following:
- Electrical System, Electric Panel, Meter, Wiring, Interior and Exterior Outlets, and Switches.
- Fans, Interior and Exterior Lighting, Door bell.
- Air Conditioning System, Air Handler, Compressor and Ductwork.
- Plumbing System, Plumbing Fixtures (interior and exterior), Garbage Disposer, Toilets and Sewage.
- Cabinets, vanities, countertops.
- Roof, Attic, Insulation, Roof Framing and Roof Sheeting, Attic Electrical, Attic Access.
- Site Drainage, Roof Drainage, Gutters and Flashings.
- Moisture Infiltration, Hidden Water Damage, Wood Rot, Visual Mold.
- Windows, Doors, Trim, Casings, Jambs, Door Locks and handles.
- Interior and Exterior Surfaces, Drywall, Ceilings, Paint.
- Wall Exterior, Wall structure, Foundation, Slab.
- Garage, Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers.
- Driveways, walkways, General Grounds, Fences, and Gates.
- Landscaping and Grounds Condition.
- Parking spaces, waste management, fire signage, fire doors, handicap spaces.
Benefits for the Tenant
- Tenants will get an overview of the property’s condition and maintenance requirement as well as the major systems before entering the agreement.
- Tenants will have a better understanding of the maintenance costs that may occur during the term of the lease so they can plan for it.
- Tenants will have an unbiased 3rd-party validation of the stated features, upgrades, etc. that the property offers.
- Tenants have more leverage in their negotiation when they know what exactly they are getting into. A commercial AC
Benefits for the Landlord
- For the landlord, a Pre-lease inspection provides an accurate property condition report of the building after the last tenant and prior to a new tenant moving.
- Provide the property owner with a benchmark for the condition in which the tenant is expected to deliver the property back at the end of the lease.
- Helps protect the owner regarding any disputes as to the condition of the building at the beginning and end of the lease.
what else do you get from your trusted certified inspector?
Licensed and Insured
Unbiased Inspection Reports
20+ Years of Construction Experience
Thermal Imaging Inspection Included
Same Day or After Hour Inspection Report Available
State of the Art Video and Paperless Technology
Online Quote and Scheduling 24/7
Price Match Guaranteed
200% Satisfaction Guaranteed.