Certified Master Inspectors
CERTIFIED PROPERTY INSPECTION SPECIALISTS
SERVING PALM BEACH, BROWARD, MIAMI-DADE & TREASURE COAST
Better Business Bureau A+ Real Estate Inspection Company. Our management comes with more than 20 years of Construction experience. Call Now at 561-570-6311
Weekend and Holidays Appointment Available. Schedule Online 24/7.
Certified Master Inspectors
Certified Master Inspectors (CMIs)® are the best inspectors in the world. CMI is a professional designation available to all qualifying inspectors who wish to become Board-Certified by the Master Inspector Certification Board. All CMIs are experienced, dedicated to education, and have a proven record in the inspection industry.
Code of Ethics
The Master Inspector Certification Board promotes a high standard of professionalism, business ethics and inspection procedures. Certified Master Inspectors® subscribe to the following Code of Ethics in the course of their business:
1. Duty to the Public
- The Certified Master Inspector® shall have completed 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of inspection-related Continuing Education (combined).
- The Certified Master Inspector® shall have been in the inspection business for at least three years.
- The Certified Master Inspector® will not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the public or that could bring discredit to the home inspection industry.
- The Certified Master Inspector® shall be fair, honest, impartial, and act in good faith in dealing with the public.
- The Certified Master Inspector® will not discriminate in any business activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, sexual orientation, or handicap, and shall comply with all federal, state and local laws concerning discrimination.
- The Certified Master Inspector® shall be truthful regarding his/her services and qualifications.
- The Certified Master Inspector® will have no conflict of interest with the client, nor will the Certified Master Inspector® accept or offer any third-party commissions, rebates, profits or other benefits.
- The Certified Master Inspector® will not communicate any information about an inspection to anyone except the client without the client’s prior written consent, except where it may affect the safety of others or violate a rule or statute.
- The Certified Master Inspector® shall always act in the interests of the client, unless doing so violates a law or statute.
- The Certified Master Inspector® shall use a written contract that specifies the services to be performed, the limitations of services, and fees.
- The Certified Master Inspector® shall comply with all government rules and licensing requirements of the jurisdiction where s/he conducts business.
- The Certified Master Inspector® shall not perform or offer to perform, for an additional fee, any repairs or associated services to a structure for which the Certified Master Inspector® or Certified Master Inspector’s® company has prepared a home inspection report. This provision shall not include services to components and/or systems which are not included in his/her Standards of Practice.
- The Certified Master Inspector® shall submit to periodic criminal background checks and relinquish his/her Certified Master Inspector® professional designation if ever convicted of a violent crime or felony.
2. Duty to the Profession and to Other Certified Master Inspectors®
- The Certified Master Inspector® will strive to improve the Inspection Industry by sharing his/her lessons and/or experiences for the benefit of all. This does not preclude the Certified Master Inspector® from copyrighting or marketing his/her expertise to other inspectors or to the public in any manner permitted by law.
- The Certified Master Inspector® shall assist in disseminating and publicizing the benefits of hiring Certified Master Inspectors®.
- The Certified Master Inspector® will not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to fellow Certified Master Inspectors®.
- The Certified Master Inspector® will dress professionally when acting in the capacity of his/her profession.
To request a proposal now, call (561) 570-6311 and speak with one of our experienced team members.