Certified Inspectors provide comprehensive home inspection services in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade County. Our customers include buyers who want to understand the condition of the home before making a purchasing decision. We also help home sellers and real estate agents identify potential issues before putting their properties on the market. A professional home inspection performed by a Certified Master Inspector can save our customers time and money, and most importantly provide a clear picture of the condition of the home under consideration.
Why Certified Inspectors?
We perform the very best home inspections in South Florida. We deliver a lot more than just an inspection report. From a small Condo Inspection to a multi-million dollar Luxury Home Inspection, we deliver incredible intelligence and value to our customers. Everything is narrated with extensive pictures and video so you can understand and learn about your property. We take a lot of pride in what we do. Looking through our gallery of residential home inspections will give you an idea what kinds of homes we inspect and the reasons why our clients choose to do business with us.
What is included with your home inspection?
Our Residential Full Home Inspection is one of the most complete home inspections in the Market. We inspect the following:
- Electrical System, Electric Panel, Meter, Wiring, Interior and Exterior Outlets, and Switches.
- Fans, Interior and Exterior Lighting, Door bell.
- Air Conditioning System, Air Handler, Compressor and Ductwork.
- Plumbing System, Plumbing Fixtures (interior and exterior), Garbage Disposer, Toilets and Sewage.
- Cabinets, vanities, countertops.
- Roof, Attic, Insulation, Roof Framing and Roof Sheeting, Attic Electrical, Attic Access.
- Site Drainage, Roof Drainage, Gutters and Flashings.
- Moisture Infiltration, Hidden Water Damage, Wood Rot, Visual Mold.
- Windows, Doors, Trim, Casings, Jambs, Door Locks and handles.
- Interior and Exterior Surfaces, Drywall, Ceilings, Paint.
- Wall Exterior, Wall structure, Foundation, Slab.
- Garage, Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers.
- Driveways, Walkways, General Grounds, Fences, and Gates.
- Landscaping and Grounds Condition.
- All appliances: Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer.
- Crawlspace, Fireplace and Chimney (if applicable)
I am a local Realtor who does a good amount of business, and I have worked with many, many inspectors throughout the years. They are top notch. They pay attention to detail and gives great reports to the clients. I recommend them without any reservations. Thank you!
We used Certified Inspectors, LLC to do our Home Inspection, as well as a 4 point wind inspection. The process was smooth and professional in every way. I would unreservedly recommend this vendor to anyone looking for the best in Home Inspection services.
what else do you get from your trusted certified inspector?
Licensed and Insured
Unbiased Inspection Reports
20+ Years of Construction Experience
Thermal Imaging Inspection Included
Same Day or After Hour Inspection Report Available
State of the Art Video and Paperless Technology
Online Quote and Scheduling 24/7
Price Match Guaranteed
200% Satisfaction Guaranteed.