Swimming Pool or SPA Inspections
Swimming Pool Inspection
To have adequate and functional water flow through the pool system, there are several things that need to be in good shape:
• There has to be enough water in the pool or spa. Check the level of the water.
• There shouldn’t be any water leaks at the plumbing connections or equipment.
• All of the valves should be fully open.
• There shouldn’t be any trapped air in the system. Air at the filter tank should be purged routinely.
• The skimmer and main drain should be clear of blockages and debris. Skimmers require cleaning.
• The strainer pot at the pump should be cleaned routinely.
• There might be an imbalance of the water chemistry, causing scaling. Check for scale-causing clogging or restriction of water flow.
• The heater should be on and activated. The gas shut-off valve should be open. The switch should be on. Check for a pilot light, ignition, or flame at the fuel-fired heater. Check the level in the propane storage tank.
•The thermostat should be connected, active, and set properly.
Certified Inspector utilizes a checklist adapted from the guidelines recommended by the National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF).
Call us at 561-570-6311 to have your swimming pool inspected by an unbiased and certified swimming pool inspectors
what else do you get from your trusted certified inspector?
Licensed and Insured
Unbiased Inspection Reports
20+ Years of Construction Experience
Thermal Imaging Inspection Included
Same Day or After Hour Inspection Report Available
State of the Art Video and Paperless Technology
Online Quote and Scheduling 24/7
Price Match Guaranteed
200% Satisfaction Guaranteed.