Boat Lift Inspection
Boat Lift Inspection
As with most seawalls in South Florida that have a Dock, many have a Boat Lift . Certified Inspectors can inspect your Boat Lift or Davits as part of your Seawall or Dock Inspection. When considering the purchase of a home or lot located on the water, it is strongly recommended that potential buyers have the seawall, dock, and boat lifts evaluated by an inspector or contractor with knowledge and training. Certified Inspectors offers unbiased underwater seawall and marine construction inspection in Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade County. We are well known by other Home Inspectors who are not skilled in Seawall and Dock inspection or who will not go under water to properly inspect waterfront properties. Our underwater marine inspections are performed by Certified Dive Masters with years of construction and boating experience. Call us at (561) 570-6311 to schedule an appointment to have your boat lift inspected by one of our experts.
What's Included in a Boat Lift Inspection?
Our Boat Lift Inspection is one of the most complete boat lift inspections in the Market. We inspect the following:
- We will determine the type of boat lift have: Cradle, Beamless, Boathouse Lift
- We inspect the boat lift components, including but not limited to motors, gear box, bunks, cradle, drive belts, cables, any other components which is visible from the land side and underneath the structure.
- We'll test your boat lift by operating the remote controls for functionality (as long as the lift is empty or without a boat). We can not test the boat lift if a boat is currently loaded.
- We'll report on the evidence of structural deterioration, failure, or inadequacy in the boat lift components below land side or waterside grade.
- We may offer an opinion as to the structural adequacy of the boat lift and Operations and Maintenance tips to help you keep your boat lift in top performance. However, customers are advised to follow manufacturer's recommended procedures for their specific boat lift.
- We WILL NOT dig or otherwise unearth boat lift.
- We WILL NOT determine the capacity of boat lifts unless its rather visible by a sticker posted on the unit.
what else do you get from your trusted certified inspector?
Licensed and Insured
Unbiased Inspection Reports
20+ Years of Construction Experience
Thermal Imaging Inspection Included
Same Day or After Hour Inspection Report Available
State of the Art Video and Paperless Technology
Online Quote and Scheduling 24/7
Price Match Guaranteed
200% Satisfaction Guaranteed.