Roof Certification Inspection
Roofing (Citizen) Insurance Certification
Roof Certification Inspection is required on new insurance policies to document for the insurance company on the condition of the roof, how old it is, and how much longer it can be expected to last. Certified Inspector is a Certified Roof Inspection company by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNachi). Certified Inspectors provide comprehensive roof inspection services in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade County. Our Residential Roof Inspection is one of the most complete roof inspections in the Market. Our roof inspection include everything that is needed to confirm the condition of your roof and meet insurance guidelines.
Unlike regular roofing contractors, we don't have an interest in repairing your roof, let alone sell you a new roof. Unlike other home inspectors that won't walk a roof, the only time we can't or will not walk a roof is when the customers specifically request us not to. Our roofing inspection training and certification requires us to inspect the roof from above and from below (provided that we have access). In addition, we will use Thermal Imaging or Infrared Technology to inspect your roof from below and help pin point areas of hidden leaks or energy loss. Trust our roofing inspection, If there is something wrong with it, we will find it. Call us at (561) 570-6311 to schedule an appointment to have your roof inspected by one of our Certified Roofing Inspectors.
What's Included in a Roof Inspection?
Our Roof Inspection is one of the most complete roof inspections in the Market. We include the following:
- Determination of your home's located. Is it on a High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ)?
- Permit search or permit history investigation for roof history and inspections.
- Determination of roof age and what kind of material the roof was built with.
- Determination of roof material to make sure it meets the Florida Building Code or Miami-Dade Product Approvals.
- Access the attic to determine Roof Deck type, Roof Deck attachments (sheeting), measure the size of nails and use special equipment to determine the spacing of the nails.
- Determine what kinds of Roof-to-Wall attachments there are. Is it toe nails, clips, single straps, or double straps and how they are securing the roof. We make sure they are well installed.
- We look at the Roof Geometry and advise any retrofits that you can do to make your roof more secure against wind storm.
- Determination of Secondary Water Resistance. Also called as Sealed Roof Deck.
- We take pictures and include all the pictures required by your insurance company with your report.
- We DO NOT perform Roof Repairs. Therefore, rest assured that we have no interest in doing any work in your home or business. In fact, people hire us to verify that their roofers did the work right.
what else do you get from your trusted certified inspector?
Licensed and Insured
Unbiased Inspection Reports
20+ Years of Construction Experience
Thermal Imaging Inspection Included
Same Day or After Hour Inspection Report Available
State of the Art Video and Paperless Technology
Online Quote and Scheduling 24/7
Price Match Guaranteed
200% Satisfaction Guaranteed.