Pre-Storm Season Inspection
Pre-Storm Season Inspection
Certified Inspectors provide comprehensive Pre-Storm Season Inspection services in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade County. Our customers include Residential and Commercial clients who understands the value of documenting the condition of their homes or businesses before the storm season. Florida is the Hurricane capital of the United States and as such, the state averages 14 big storms coming through each year. As former disaster restoration contractors we understand very well the value of documenting a Pre-Storm Season inspection whether it is just for documenting the condition of your home or planning for the next season.
Why do you need a Pre-Storm Season Inspection?
You need a Pre-Storm Season Inspection for the obvious reasons:
- Document the condition of the home or business prior to the Florida storm season which goes from mid May to late September.
- Avoid insurance disputes over the claim settlement amounts when you can show professional, independent documentation of the condition of your property, the estimated life expectancy remaining of major systems, and what the property looked like prior to the hurricane season.
- The Pre-Storm Season Inspection will also help you take proactive steps by correcting any pre-existing conditions before a major storm so that the insurance companies can not deny your claim because of pre-existing conditions.
Pre-Storm Season inspection includes:
Our Residential Pre-Storm Season Inspection is one of the most complete inspections in the Market. We inspect the following:
- We will inspect and document the exterior of the home including wall structure, windows and doors, driveway, roof condition, swimming pools, trees, landscape/fences, and any pool enclosures.
- We will inspect and document the Interior of the house and take pictures of every room from different angles to show the condition and its contents prior to the storm. We will not inventory items on your behalf.
- We will also document the existing AC systems and water heaters serial numbers and date of manufacturing, pool heaters, or any other utility system within the home. We will not inspect your electrical system.
- We will inspect Site Drainage, Roof Drainage, Gutters and Flashings and give you recommendations on how to effectively make changes that can help you mitigate the storms.
- We will document for signs of Moisture Infiltration, Water Damage, Wood Rot, Visual Mold.
- We will also inspect and document the Garage and Garage Doors. We may recommend upgrades if necessary.
- We will include a set of side by side jpg and infrared pictures to document the condition of the walls, ceilings, windows and doors prior to the storm.
- At an additional cost, we can also conduct a Mold Inspection and document the normal levels of mold that existed prior to the storm. Otherwise it may be your word against that of the insurance company.
what else do you get from your trusted certified inspector?
Licensed and Insured
Unbiased Inspection Reports
20+ Years of Construction Experience
Thermal Imaging Inspection Included
Same Day or After Hour Inspection Report Available
State of the Art Video and Paperless Technology
Online Quote and Scheduling 24/7
Price Match Guaranteed
200% Satisfaction Guaranteed.