11 Month or Builders Warranty Inspection
11 Month or Builder's Warranty Inspection?
An Eleven Month or Builder's Warranty Inspection is conducted specifically to benefit new homeowners that have lived in their residence for slightly less than one year. Builders and selected subcontractors typically extend a one year warranty to the first new homeowner covering many aspects of a new home. As a new homeowner covered under a builders warranty, you will want to make sure you place a claim before the expiration of the warranty. Certified Inspectors has inspected hundreds of new homes throughout South Florida and was able to find defects that the homeowner would never have caught. Some of the most common defects are roof installation defects, tile installation defects, electrical defects, several appliance issues to name a few. After the one year mark, homeowners are on their own to correct the defects which sometimes can be extremely costly.
What's Included in a Eleven Month Builders Warranty Home Inspection?
Our Eleven Month Builders Warranty Home Inspection is one of the most complete visual inspections in the Market. We inspect the following:
- Electrical System, Electric Panel, Meter, Wiring, Interior and Exterior Outlets, and Switches.
- Fans, Interior and Exterior Lighting, Door bell.
- Air Conditioning System, Air Handler, Compressor and Ductwork.
- Plumbing System, Plumbing Fixtures (interior and exterior), Toilets and Sewage.
- Roof, Attic, Insulation, Roof Framing and Roof Sheeting, Attic Electrical, Attic Access.
- Site Drainage, Roof Drainage, Gutters and Flashings.
- Moisture Infiltration, Hidden Water Damage, Wood Rot, Visual Mold.
- Windows, Doors, Trim, Casings, Jambs, Door Locks and handles.
- Interior and Exterior Surfaces, Drywall, Ceilings, Paint.
- Wall Exterior, Wall structure, Foundation, Slab.
- Garage, Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers.
- Driveways, walkways, General Grounds, Fences, and Gates.
- Landscaping and Grounds Condition.
- Crawlspace (if applicable).
- Fireplace and Chimney.
Call us at (561) 570-6311 to schedule an appointment to have your home inspected by one of our Certified Master Inspectors before your Builder's Warranty expires.
what else do you get from your trusted certified inspector?
Licensed and Insured
Unbiased Inspection Reports
20+ Years of Construction Experience
Thermal Imaging Inspection Included
Same Day or After Hour Inspection Report Available
State of the Art Video and Paperless Technology
Online Quote and Scheduling 24/7
Price Match Guaranteed
200% Satisfaction Guaranteed.