Sewer Video Inspection
Sewer Video Inspection or Sewer Scope Inspection
Don't buy a home in South Florida without a Sewer Video Inspection. If you’re buying a home in sunny South Florida, we strongly recommend that you inspect the sewer system as part of your general home inspection. Underground broken sewage pipes or cracked sewer drains are extremely expensive to fix. You can easily spend $15,000.00 to $20,000.00. Sewer video Inspection or sewer scope inspections are typically not included in a standard home inspection, but it is one of the most often overlooked services that you should do before you close on your dream home.
Certified Inspectors can provide Sewer Video Inspection services in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade County. Getting a sewer scope inspection can help you avoid buying a property that has serious issues with the sewer/septic system.
Signs that you need Sewer Video Inspection
Signs that indicate that you must get a sewer scope inspection before making an offer on a house include:
- Water backing up inside or under the house – This is an indication of damaged, broken sewer line, or a significant clog.
- Large trees in the yard – Sewer pipes get easily damaged by tree roots growing around the pipe or crushed by automobiles. Roots can grow around and crush the pipe, breaking it, or cause clogs or leaks.
- If the home was built more than 25 years ago have cast iron sewer pipes, which can be corroded and damaged. These typically must be replaced at significant costs. That is an easy $15,000.00 sewer repair bill.
- If you notice shifting or movement of the terrain around the home – If the land around a home have shifted, the pipe may have been affected. Look to see if the surface soils is levelled with the driveway or walkway.
- Extra-green or lush patches of grass – This is a common sign of a septic or sewer line leak. Sewer water is a powerful fertilizer that can help encourage plant growth.
What is Included with your Sewer Video Inspection?
Our Sewer Scope Inspection or Sewer Video Inspection is one of the most complete video inspections in the Market. We include the following:
- Our certified sewer inspection services include an in-depth video inspection of the plumbing system and will provide a full color video of the results.
- Along with the video, you will also get a detailed written report of our findings along with a complete mapping of your pipeline's location and depth throughout your property.
- We will show you the exact cause of any drain related problem, document our findings and provide a clear report on the sewer drain's condition.
Call us at 561-570-6311and ask to speak with a Certified Sewer Inspector that can properly diagnostic the condition of the sewer lines.
what else do you get from your trusted certified inspector?
Licensed and Insured
Unbiased Inspection Reports
20+ Years of Construction Experience
Thermal Imaging Inspection Included
Same Day or After Hour Inspection Report Available
State of the Art Video and Paperless Technology
Online Quote and Scheduling 24/7
Price Match Guaranteed
200% Satisfaction Guaranteed.