Commercial Building Inspections
Certified Inspectors provide comprehensive commercial building inspection services in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade County. Our customers include buyers who want to understand the condition of the commercial real estate before making the final purchasing decision. We also help commercial real estate sellers identify potential issues before putting their properties on the market. A commercial property inspection can save our customers time and money, and most importantly provide a clear picture of the condition of the property under consideration. Our Commercial Real Estate Inspection can be customized to meet the client needs when requested.
What's Included on a Commercial Inspection?
Our Commercial Real Estate Inspection is one of the most complete visual inspections in the Market. We inspect the following:
- Electrical System, Electric Panel, Meter, Wiring, Interior and Exterior Outlets, and Switches.
- Fans, Interior and Exterior Lighting, Door bell.
- Air Conditioning System, Air Handler, Compressor and Ductwork.
- Plumbing System, Plumbing Fixtures (interior and exterior), Garbage Disposer, Toilets and Sewage.
- Cabinets, vanities, countertops.
- Roof, Attic, Insulation, Roof Framing and Roof Sheeting, Attic Electrical, Attic Access.
- Site Drainage, Roof Drainage, Gutters and Flashings.
- Moisture Infiltration, Hidden Water Damage, Wood Rot, Visual Mold.
- Windows, Doors, Trim, Casings, Jambs, Door Locks and handles.
- Interior and Exterior Surfaces, Drywall, Ceilings, Paint.
- Wall Exterior, Wall structure, Foundation, Slab.
- Garage, Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers.
- Driveways, walkways, General Grounds, Fences, and Gates.
- Landscaping and Grounds Condition.
- All appliances: Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer.
- Parking spaces, waste management, fire signage, fire doors, handicap spaces.
We provide inspection services for all types of commercial properties in South Florida including:
- Apartment buildings
- Retail stores
- Shopping centers
- Institutional Buildings
Certified Inspectors provide an efficient, cost-effective inspection process with a report that is very helpful and instrumental when purchasing a property. He has inspected residential and commercial properties for me with the same quality results. Thanks for providing such a great service!
High quality service, quick and efficient delivery, great value. I recommend Certified Inspectors.
Call us at (561) 570-6311 to schedule an appointment to have your Commercial Building professionally inspected by one of our Certified Master Inspectors.
what else do you get from your trusted certified inspector?
Licensed and Insured
Unbiased Inspection Reports
20+ Years of Construction Experience
Thermal Imaging Inspection Included
Same Day or After Hour Inspection Report Available
State of the Art Video and Paperless Technology
Online Quote and Scheduling 24/7
Price Match Guaranteed
200% Satisfaction Guaranteed.