Most of the seawalls in South Florida have a Dock . Certified Inspectors is expert in Dock inspection, and information regarding the repair and replacement of boat docks. In addition, our Certified Master Inspectors have extensive knowledge on how to prolong the useful life of a dock, and thus postpone the expense of major repairs or replacement. When considering the purchase of a home or lot located on the water, it is strongly recommended that potential buyers have the seawall or boat dock evaluated by an inspector or contractor specializing in marine construction before buying. Certified Inspectors offers unbiased underwater seawall and marine construction inspection in Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade County. We are often retained by other Home Inspectors who are not skilled in Seawall and Dock inspection or who will not go underwater to effectively inspect marine construction. Our underwater marine inspections are performed by Certified Dive Masters with years of construction experience and training. We have relationships with the best Marine Contractors that we can refer to our clients if needed. Call us at (561) 570-6311 to schedule an appointment to have your dock inspected by one of our Certified Master Inspectors.
What's Included in a Dock Inspection?
Our Seawall Dock Inspection is one of the most complete underwater inspections in the Market. We inspect the following:
- We will determine the type of dock you have. Wood pile, Concrete pile, Deck Materials: Wood, Composite, Concrete.
- We inspect the dock components, including but not limited to, the deck, the pilings, the joists, stringers, fasteners, metals and any other components which is visible from the land side and underneath the structure.
- We'll inspect the plumbing and the electrical if applicable.
- We inspect by walking the bottom or diving as well if required.
- We take extensive photos and record underwater video of the seawall or dock to show you what we see in a report that you can access online.
- We'll report on the evidence of structural deterioration, failure, or inadequacy in the dock components below land side or waterside grade.
- We may offer an opinion as to the structural adequacy, life expectancy of the dock.
- We WILL NOT dig or otherwise unearth pilings.
- We WILL NOT determine the capacity of boat lifts.
what else do you get from your trusted certified inspector?
Licensed and Insured
Unbiased Inspection Reports
20+ Years of Construction Experience
Thermal Imaging Inspection Included
Same Day or After Hour Inspection Report Available
State of the Art Video and Paperless Technology
Online Quote and Scheduling 24/7
Price Match Guaranteed
200% Satisfaction Guaranteed.