Absent Owner Maintenance Inspection
Certified Inspectors provide comprehensive home inspection services in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade County. Hundreds of our clients are absent owners who own property in South Florida but live part of the year outside of the State. Certified Inspectors work with several absent owners to provide them with regular professional maintenance inspection reports so they can plan property repairs, take corrective action, and maintain property value. Many of our absent owners customers hire us to check on their tenants or to look at their properties after a storm which we will be happy to do. After all, they are our very important clients. Our yearly maintenance inspection include everything that is included on a General Home Inspection. Call us at (561) 570-6311 to schedule an appointment to have your home or condo in South Florida inspected by one of our Certified Master Inspectors.
What's Included in an Absent Owner Maintenance Inspection?
Our Residential Full House Inspection is one of the most complete visual inspections in the Market. We inspect the following:
- Electrical System, Electric Panel, Meter, Wiring, Interior and Exterior Outlets, and Switches.
- Fans, Interior and Exterior Lighting, Door bell.
- Air Conditioning System, Air Handler, Compressor and Ductwork.
- Plumbing System, Plumbing Fixtures (interior and exterior), Garbage Disposer, Toilets and Sewage.
- Cabinets, vanities, countertops.
- Roof, Attic, Insulation, Roof Framing and Roof Sheeting, Attic Electrical, Attic Access.
- Site Drainage, Roof Drainage, Gutters and Flashings.
- Moisture Infiltration, Hidden Water Damage, Wood Rot, Visual Mold.
- Windows, Doors, Trim, Casings, Jambs, Door Locks and handles.
- Interior and Exterior Surfaces, Drywall, Ceilings, Paint.
- Wall Exterior, Wall structure, Foundation, Slab.
- Garage, Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers.
- Driveways, walkways, General Grounds, Fences, and Gates.
- Landscaping and Grounds Condition.
- All appliances: Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer.
- Crawlspace, Fireplace and Chimney (if applicable)
what else do you get from your trusted certified inspector?
Licensed and Insured
Unbiased Inspection Reports
20+ Years of Construction Experience
Thermal Imaging Inspection Included
Same Day or After Hour Inspection Report Available
State of the Art Video and Paperless Technology
Online Quote and Scheduling 24/7
Price Match Guaranteed
200% Satisfaction Guaranteed.