Property Damage Assessment
In the wake of a severe storm, flood, or fire damage it is critical to have a damage assessment performed as soon as possible. Unnoticed damage can worsen quickly if repairs aren’t made in a timely manner. Our Certified Master Inspector will initially evaluate the structure for any damage that would cause an unsafe condition such as excessive deflections within beams and listing and leaning of bearing walls and columns. The safety of the occupants is the primary concern and should be established immediately. Our inspectors come with many years of experience in the Insurance Restoration industry and are Certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC). The assessment will document any and all structural damage along with other damage, such as water intrusion or damage to roof coverings. Call us at (561) 570-6311 to schedule an appointment to have your property damage inspected by one of our Certified Master Inspectors.
What is Included on a Damage Assessment Inspection?
Our Damage Assessment Inspection is much like a General Home Inspection. But because of expertise in the Disaster Restoration industry, we will look at things differently. We inspect the following:
- Electrical System, Electric Panel, Meter, Wiring, Interior and Exterior Outlets, and Switches.
- Fans, Interior and Exterior Lighting, Door bell.
- Air Conditioning System, Air Handler, Compressor and Ductwork.
- Plumbing System, Plumbing Fixtures (interior and exterior), Garbage Disposer, Toilets and Sewage.
- Cabinets, vanities, countertops.
- Roof, Attic, Insulation, Roof Framing and Roof Sheeting, Attic Electrical, Attic Access.
- Site Drainage, Roof Drainage, Gutters and Flashings.
- Moisture Infiltration, Hidden Water Damage, Wood Rot, Visual Mold.
- Windows, Doors, Trim, Casings, Jambs, Door Locks and handles.
- Interior and Exterior Surfaces, Drywall, Ceilings, Paint.
- Wall Exterior, Wall structure, Foundation, Slab.
- Garage, Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers.
- Driveways, Walkways, General Grounds, Fences, and Gates.
- Landscaping and Grounds Condition.
- All appliances: Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer.
- Crawlspace, Fireplace and Chimney (if applicable)
what else do you get from your trusted certified inspector?
Licensed and Insured
Unbiased Inspection Reports
20+ Years of Construction Experience
Thermal Imaging Inspection Included
Same Day or After Hour Inspection Report Available
State of the Art Video and Paperless Technology
Online Quote and Scheduling 24/7
Price Match Guaranteed
200% Satisfaction Guaranteed.