Infrared Electrical Inspections
Infrared Electrical Inspections
- Damaged and malfunctioning electrical equipment releases abnormal levels of heat. When that happens your facility is at risk of potential electrical failures and even fire hazards.
- Infrared electrical inspections on critical building equipment is an important safety and performance requirement. Facilities currently performing infrared electrical inspections can save thousands of dollars a year by avoiding operation downtime and building fires.
- Infrared electrical inspections can quickly locate potential component failures, so that you can quickly and safely repair before major damage occurs. Call us at (561) 570-6311 to schedule an appointment to have your electrical systems inspected by one of our Level 2 Certified Infrared Thermographers.
Miami Dade 40 Years Building Recertification Infrared Requirement
Click on Miami-Dade 40 Year Building Recertification requirement for Infrared Thermography if you are looking for specific information about the process.
Infrared Electrical Inspections can help:
- Infrared Electrical Inspections can help reduce equipment damage and risk of fire – Infrared thermography can hep you locate problem equipment before they fail and potentially explode or burn. Locating and repairing faulty connections can prevent major costs associated with building fires and repairing expensive equipment damage after failure.
- Infrared Scans can increase effectiveness of operations – Infrared Inspections can help locate exact locations without any physical interference, so repairs can be made quickly and efficiently.
- Infrared Electrical Surveys can help you improve quality of new installations. Inspecting new repairs often find equipment generating excess heat caused by improper installation. Increase quality and reliability of new components with infrared technology.
- Infrared Electrical Inspections can help you save money on your insurance policy - many insurance companies will give you a break on your insurance if you mitigate risk of fires with proactive and regular infrared inspections.
How it Works
- Electrical equipment releases heat. Malfunctioning or overloaded electrical equipment can generated excessive heat due to increased electrical resistance.
- Infrared Electrical Inspections can help detected and document electrical faults before its too late.
- Detecting electrical hot spots allows for repair or replacement of the affected equipment before failure occurs.
- Certified Inspectors uses only certified Thermographers and state-of-the-art equipment to provide professional electrical surveys.
Electrical Equipment Recommended to be Inspector
- Distribution Panels
- Incoming Lines
- Junction Boxes
- Lightning Arrestors
- Lighting Contactors
- Emergency Power Panels
- Automatic Transfer Switches
- Circuit Breakers
- Control Cabinets
- Metering Cabinets
If you would like more information about how an Infrared Electrical inspections can help you, call Certified Inspectors at 561-570-6311 and ask to speak with one of our Certified Thermographers.
what else do you get from your trusted certified inspector?
Licensed and Insured
Unbiased Inspection Reports
20+ Years of Construction Experience
Thermal Imaging Inspection Included
Same Day or After Hour Inspection Report Available
State of the Art Video and Paperless Technology
Online Quote and Scheduling 24/7
Price Match Guaranteed
200% Satisfaction Guaranteed.