Reserve Funding Study
Reserve fund studies are used primarily by home-owner associations (HOA’s), condominiums, and like communities that share common areas of the property and capital expenditures. The studies help with budgeting exercises by estimating the cost and timing of future system repairs or replacements. We can provide the professional studies and information you need to make the best decisions now and in the future.
What is Typically Included on a Reserve Fund Study
The assets and systems included in a capital reserve fund study can vary greatly depending upon the features of the HOA, apartment complex, or condominium property. The following are examples of common items included in the analysis:
- Building Exteriors – Foundations, roofing, windows, doors, siding, balconies, painting, etc.
- Systems – Plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling, alarms and security, etc.
- Interiors – Flooring, doors, painting, etc.
- Miscellaneous – Parking lots, sidewalks, landscaping, pools, spas, tennis and basketball courts, etc.
Capital Reserve Fund & Analysis
- Evaluates the current condition of property assets and systems
- Forecasts when major repairs or replacements will be required
- Uses 20 year period for projections; shorter or longer periods are optional
what else do you get from your trusted certified inspector?
Licensed and Insured
Unbiased Inspection Reports
20+ Years of Construction Experience
Thermal Imaging Inspection Included
Same Day or After Hour Inspection Report Available
State of the Art Video and Paperless Technology
Online Quote and Scheduling 24/7
Price Match Guaranteed
200% Satisfaction Guaranteed.